Day of Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Day Preparation and Timeline
Prior to the day of the wedding, meet with the bride and groom to understand their preferences and the plans for the wedding day. Work with the wedding planner or bride and groom to build a wedding day schedule, creating a list of everyone involved in the wedding, including Vendors, and what their roles are. Make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Before the Wedding
Handle all concerns and makes sure that everything is done on time, starting with the items that must be in place prior to the wedding ceremony. When it comes to decorations, flowers and seating, schedule vendors to come in and set up before the wedding.
- During the Ceremony
Arrive 3 hours prior to the ceremony to assist in last minute details.
During the ceremony, make sure that all elements of the wedding proceed exactly as planned. Make sure that the guests are seated correctly and in a timely fashion, members of the wedding party are directed to their places, and entrances are timed with the music. Confirm that the correct music is played on cue, all props, such as unity candles, are in the proper place, and that the ceremony progresses as scheduled.
- At the Reception
Once the ceremony is completed, direct guests to the location of the reception, and make sure that the caterer and other vendors serve the guests their drinks and food on time. If gifts are brought to the reception, arrange for the proper placement of them and make a list for the bride and groom. Final duties may include directing the couple through a receiving line and managing the dinner, toasts, special dances, and any thank-you announcements.
- Emails, phone calls, and consultations are unlimited for your convenience
- Mileage will be charged at the standard rate of 57.5 cents per mile after 25 miles
- For ceremonies that do not start on time, a fee of $25 per each additional 15 minutes beyond the allotted period will be charged provided schedule allows to remain past the allotted time frame
- See the contract for legal details
- The price is a flat fee of $800
Would you like to make a $200 Non-Refundable Deposit now?