Wedding Officiant Services
- Personalized Ceremony for You and your Bride
- Assist in selecting vows or writing Personalized Vows
- Guide you through applying for a marriage license
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the ceremony to assist in last-minute details
- After the ceremony, an offering of a keepsake packet which includes your Vows and Ceremonial Marriage Certificate
- File your marriage license on the next working day following your Wedding and email the certified receipt to you as proof of delivery
- Coordinate your ceremony rehearsal including, instructions to the wedding party, processional and recessional rehearsal, and answers any questions you may have. Rehearsals usually take approximately one hour
- Emails, phone calls, and consultations are unlimited for your convenience
- Mileage will be charged at the standard rate of 57.5 cents per mile after 25 miles
- For weddings and rehearsals that do not start on time, a fee of $25 per each additional 15 minutes beyond the allotted time period will be charged, provided my schedule allows to remain past the allotted time frame
- Serving any alcoholic beverages prior to the rehearsal or wedding is strongly discouraged, as this can create delays in completing the rehearsal and can cause embarrassment during the wedding ceremony. I reserve the right not to conduct a ceremony or rehearsal if any of the wedding party appears to be inebriated
- See the contract for legal details
- The price is a flat fee of $400
We also have Spanish Speaking Officiants - call (951) 348-2885 for details.
Would you like to make a $100 Non-Refundable Deposit now?