Pastor Reginald has 15 years of Pastoral Counseling experience and have taken Graduate level courses, as well as it being part of his seminary degree. He is currently a counseling pastor at Centerpoint Church in Murrieta, CA and has been for 10 years.
Premarital Counseling includes skills, knowledge and decisions couples need to make in order to have strong and healthy marriage relationships.
This workbook (Seriously Dating or Engaged: A Premarital Workbook for Couples) is an ideal resource for the couple that wants to enjoy a successful premarital relationship and experience a deeply satisfying marriage.
It includes proven systems for the following:
- Communicating Effectively
- Finances and Budget
- Knowing Each Other
- Resolving Conflicts and Managing Anger
- Biblical Perspective of Marriage
- Sexual Intimacy
- Next Steps
- 4 weeks of counseling will be provided with each session one day a week for one hour
- Sessions can be conducted at an agreed upon location by the Counselor and Couple or remotely via Skype, Zoom, or any similar remote venue service
- Sessions must start on time unless a change or exception is agreed upon by the Counselor and couple. The Counselor will allow no more than a 15-minute late start if needed
Would you like to make a $150 Non-Refundable Deposit now?